Front Ballistic Strike Plate:
The front ballistic plate is formed with Ultra High Hardness (UHH) steel providing protection that exceeds NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor guidelines for Level 3 body armor. This UHH Level 3+ strike plate has been Special Threat Tested and defeats all rounds up to and including the 5.56 x 45mm round of M193 up to 3100 feet per second. The 5.56 x 45mm NATO round is most commonly used in the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle.
Mitigating threats in an active shooter environment requires speed and mobility best achieved with a “Swimmer’s Cut” front plate, allowing you to easily and rapidly turn, evade, escape or counter with a defensive weapon. The standard strike plate measures 10″ wide and 12″ long, providing Level 3+ protective coverage to vital areas.
Plate Weight: 8.3 Lbs
Rear Ballistic Strike Plate:
Like the front ballistic plate, the rear ballistic plate is formed with Ultra High Hardness (UHH) steel and offers Level 3+ protection.
This plate is formed with a standard military “SAPI Cut” measuring 10″ wide and 12″ long.
Plate Weight: 8.5 Lbs.
Multi-Curve Combat Quad Bend (CQB) Ballistic Plate Forming Process:
At the forefront of our forming technology, we’ve created the Combat Quad-Bend (CQB) Patent Pending process to achieve industry-leading comfort, concealability and weight distribution. The CQB is our top of the line forming process and is modeled from Tier 1 Operator plate multi-curvature that is tried and true for comfort and tactical applications.
Optional RHINO Splatter Mitigation Coating:
Front and rear ballistic plates include a light coating of ballistic steal that seals your armor from environmental elements. This thin coating provides no measurable splatter mitigating properties.
Protect yourself and those around you from dangerous bullet fragments with the RHINO® Bullet Splatter Mitigation Build-Up Coating.
With this optional upgrade your Active Shooter Defense Body Armor Plates undergo a specialized 5-step extra build-up process to improve bullet fragment containment. The advanced safety coating significantly reduces the potential for collateral damage from bullets that hit the strike face of your armor plates. Build-up coating maintains an ultra-thin profile at just ½” thickness. Protects your armor plates from the elements and requires zero maintenance.
Additional weight per plate: 4 ounces
Optional Trauma Pads:
Specifically designed high impact foam for protection from blunt force trauma can be worn behind the ballistic plate. The foam pad is ultra-sonically sewn and sealed into waterproof rip-stop nylon for durability and sanitation.
Weight: 0.2 Ounces
Thickness: ¼ inch
Condor Sentry Carrier Specifications:
- Available in Midnight Black, Coyote Tan, Olive Drab
- Waist Size: 30″ – 46″ adjustable sizing
- Accepts Medium or Large ESAPI plates up to 10.25″ x 13.25″
- Emergency drag handle
- Removable padded mesh shoulder pads with hook and loop guides
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Hook and loop webbing
- Heavyweight webbing for modular attachments
- Padded mesh interior lining
- Quick adjust cinches
- Quick release buckles
- Easy access plate pockets
Weight: 1.5 Lbs.
Body Armor Maintenance:
Your body armor has been sealed utilizing a special ballistic steel coating to protect it from the elements.
Do not submerge your armor plates in water. For cleaning, use a damp cloth to wipe away stains or dirt.
Your plate carrier can be cleaned with a damp cloth, or in extreme cases can be laundered with cold water and standard detergent. Do not put in dryer. Air dry for 1-2 hours.
Trauma Pad Maintenance:
Trauma pads have been nylon sealed. Wipe with a damp cloth and allow to air dry.
Federal and State laws restrict where and to whom body armor products can be sold.
Illegally purchasing, possessing, or using body armor or other items sold by TopTierGearUSA.com and manufactured by C.A.T.I. Armor may result in severe legal consequences, up to and including incarceration. TopTierGearUSA.com will cooperate with all law enforcement criminal investigations.
By purchasing a C.A.T.I. Armor product from Top Tier Gear USA, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”); furthermore, you represent, warrant, and confirm the following.
TOP TIER GEAR USA WILL NOT SHIP BODY ARMOR PRODUCTS TO:
- Addresses outside of the United States of America
- Addresses in the State of Connecticut unless purchaser is a verified member of law enforcement.
- FPO/APO, or any US Protectorate address
WE CAN SHIP BODY ARMOR PRODUCTS TO PERSONS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING LEGAL GUIDELINES:
- You are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in your state, province, or territory of residence at the time of purchase;
- You are not a felon;
- You are not legally barred from purchasing, possessing, or using the item(s) purchased;
- You are legally allowed to possess and use the item(s) in your state;
- Your purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws;
- You are not purchasing the item(s) for criminal or amoral purposes;
- You will only use the item(s) purchased for lawful purposes;
- You are purchasing the item(s) on your own behalf and not on behalf someone else in order to avoid complying with these Terms and Conditions;
CONDITIONS OF USE:
- You assume all risk of use (or misuse) of the item(s) purchased;
- You understand that body armor is not bullet proof—IT IS ONLY BULLET RESISTANT, and if a bullet strikes you there is always a risk you will be injured or killed; and
- You agree, for yourself and your heirs, assigns, and agents, to fully and completely release, never bring any action in any court of law against, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TopTIerGearUSA.com and C.A.T.I. Armor, for any and all liability stemming from your purchase, possession, or use of the item(s).
TopTIerGearUSA.com and C.A.T.I. Armor assume NO LIABILITY for your use or misuse of any item(s) sold or donated, including without limitation any incidental or consequential liability. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANT ABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY TopTIerGearUSA.com and C.A.T.I. Armor. Statements, images, or descriptions are informational only, and not made or given as a warranty in any way. TopTIerGearUSA.com and C.A.T.I. Armor specifically disavow any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold. TopTIerGearUSA.com and C.A.T.I. Armor do not cover any consequential damages, and their liability is limited to repairing or replacing defective items. Every item is sold “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer.
These Terms & Conditions may be updated, revised, or changed without prior notice.
We are dedicated to your 100% satisfaction!
TopTierGearUSA.com distributes lifesaving products and devices. As such, we adhere to strict quality control guidelines so we may ensure that all of our products meet or exceed stated performance specifications. All TopTierGearUSA.com products are fully inspected before they are shipped.
Body Armor products sold through TopTierGearUSA.com and manufactured by CATI Armor are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects. Your order comes with a 10-year strike plate guarantee. We will replace any armor plate found to have a manufacturer defect within 10 years of the original purchase date.
Returns and Refunds:
Immediately notify TopTierGearUSA.com customer support if you discover your merchandise is damaged or defective. All claims for damaged or defective merchandise must by filed within 30 days of receiving your package.
Contact TopTierGearUSA.com within 30 days of receiving your shipment to request a refund.
Because body armor is a lifesaving product, returned products must be unworn/unused and will be inspected upon being returned.
Returned products (that are not damaged or defective) are subject to a 20% restocking fee.